Thursday, August 7, 2008

How People Becomes Lazy?


Last week I really want to write something on this page, but unfortunately I could'nt find out the right topic to blog. It was a lazy week for me. Not much work. Simply sitting in office from morning to evening, did'nt go for meeting customer. Browsing through pages was the only thing I was doing. How come I become so lazy? Is that being normal for me. I never wanted to be lazy. So being lazy is purely my decision. To an extent yes its my decision to be lazy. Or I being bored of doing the same work for the past two years. Or I being bored of the circumstances around. Might be yes for all those questions. I always believed that hardwork gives me results. And its being right for me. I always worked hard for my results. I worked for my targets by selecting the tough route instead of going for short cuts.
People tend to be lazy and bored when the circumstances around him take a U turn which become unfavourable for them, even I am in that situation. I always enjoyed doing each and every bit of my work. Even if its meeting new people, talking to existing relationships, product presentations, activities, team meetings, tele calling. I always compete with myself to enjoy it. At one point of life I just realized that every mood am having is created by myself, am the sole responsible person. But here am I boring myself and becoming lazy. Even am becoming lazy in making a blog. Still I beleive these situations I create myself. I am the person who got to pep my spirits and get back to old style of living.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It happens to all... but in different time spans.. for u, I think a bit more.. the reason.. its not a reason .. its a fact ..
sorry, i dnt think u like it or u can't digest..

arunvarghesee said...

sorry chandra... i cant understand what you meant by this..

Anonymous said...

@Arun, I agree with what you said. especially if you got demotivated. and yes, it is always an option to be lazy, and it is not 'always' required for you to hook yourself to work though.(not all the time.) maybe you were just lazy because you were thinking of something giving a 'break' for your self, given of what uve said "I always believed that hardwork gives me results. And its being right for me. I always worked hard for my results". I hope u get what i mean.

But we need to work because we are paid 5 or 6 days a week, 9 hours a day (or more.)Ugh! And sometimes,there were days that we dont really feel to work specially if youre being pressured by bosses and wanted to quit.

Good luck on ur career, and hope to read some good news ahead! GBY!

ciao!